Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySebDermTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 17, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MySebDermTeam Member

Hello and welcome to a great support group. You will be able to chat with your friends and get a lot of great information. As well as the resources are pack with so much information. Welcome!

November 10, 2024
A MySebDermTeam Member

I have experiencing the exact same thing!

September 28, 2024
A MySebDermTeam Member

I experienced the samething. I scratched my head so much I broke huge pieces of my hair off. It’s growing back in those places.

September 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MySebDermTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­

A MySebDermTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
New Albany, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In